If you need to see me, make an appointment using the box below by selecting a day and time.
- There is no need for confirmation. I will receive an alert when you schedule a meeting with me.
Briefly indicate the reason for the meeting.
- All kinds of questions/concerns are welcomed.
- While I encourage you to make an appointment in advance, my doors are always open. Feel free to stop by.
- I am looking forward to meeting you!
- Use a clear subject line.
- Use a salutation and signature.
- Use standard punctuation, capitalization, spelling and grammar.
- Do your part in solving what you need to solve.
- Be aware of concerns about entitlement.
More details, here: http://www.wikihow.com/Email-a-Professor.
Grade Appealing Policy
As an undergraduate student, it is your right to ask for a grade appeal. At the same time, I take grading very seriously. Please, read carefully my policy on grade appeals.