I have presented / will be presenting at…
Midwest Political Science Association (MPSA)
- Chicago, IL: 2018. JSS Session: Comparative Political Economy. [declined]
- Chicago, IL: 2017. JSS Session: Political Economy of Development and Regime Change.
American Political Science Association (APSA)
- Philadelphia, PA: 2016. Panel: Evaluations and Inferences in Campaign Environments (coauthor, with Richard Lau and Mona Kleinberg).
Latin American Studies Association (LASA)
Barcelona, Spain: 2018. Panel: Building and Eroding State Capacity.
New York City, NY: 2016. Panel: States, Institutions, and Market Forces.
San Juan, Puerto Rico: 2015. Panel: Poverty and Political Participation. [declined]
Chicago, IL: 2014. Panel: Clientelism and Corruption.
Western Political Science Association (WPSA)
San Francisco, CA: 2018. Miniconference: The Political Economy of Undemocratic Politics. [declined]
San Diego, CA: 2016. Panel: Politics of Inequality. [declined]
Las Vegas, NV: 2015. Panel: Latin American Politics.
Southern Political Science Association (SPSA)
- New Orleans, LA: 2018. Panel: The Political Economy of Development.
- New Orleans, LA: 2015. Panel: Issues in Electoral Politics.
Development Economics and Policy Conference (German Economic Association)
- Zurich, Switzerland: 2018. Parallel Session. [declined]
IX Congreso Chileno de Ciencia Política (ACCP)
- Santiago, Chile: 2010. Panel: Vínculos Partido-votante (coauthor).